2023 Members Show
- Check that your membership is current and that you have no outstanding fines or overdue items from FCPS library.
- Be sure each entry is an original, dry pastels completed in the last two years and has not been shown in previous FCPS Juried Member Shows.
- Work done under supervision (such as in a workshop or class) is not eligible.
- Mixed media must be 80% dry pastel.
- Paintings must be framed, under glass or Plexiglas, ready for hanging (with picture wire, no saw tooth hangers).
- The maximum size of your painting can be no longer than 26” including frame on any side.
- Nudes may be submitted; however, the gallery may reject any work it deems inappropriate.
- An entry is a commitment to show. No paintings may be removed from the show prior to the close of the show.
- You may submit up to 3 entries
- $25 for 1 work
- $40 for 2 works
- $50 for 3 works
Notification of Acceptance
Preparation and dimensions
- Use a sturdy packing case that can be easily opened and repacked. We recommend Airfloat Systems (1-800-445-2580) www.airfloatsys.com.
- Plexiglass is recommended for shipped work.
- Include pre-paid return shipping label.
- Include a check for $15 payable to Carron Wedlund for handling.
- Attach your exhibition label to the back of your painting.
- Shipped artwork must be received no later than Friday, May 30.
2940 Majestic Oaks Ln.
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Additional Notification Information
Notifications will be emailed by the end of the day on May 2, 2023. We cannot respond to inquiries regarding the status of notifications before then.
Please add [email protected] to your email safe senders list.
Entry status will also be available in your ShowSubmit Artist account Entry History. Accepted works will be notated by a green check.
Image and Filename Specifications
- You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
- Submit your original JPEG image files.
- Crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual work; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the work itself.
- Image files are automatically resized to 300 dpi and 1500 pixels on the longest edge.
- Image files are automatically renamed using your last name, first initial and the title of the work. e.g.
Image and Filename Specifications
ShowSubmit will handle the file resizing and naming based on the show specifications. You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
If you have already resized your images, or if you prefer to resize your images yourself, ShowSubmit will not resize the image if it meets the exact show specifications.
If your images are smaller than the required size, ShowSubmit cannot 'upsize' your images. They will be saved as is.
All images must be high quality jpeg (jpg) image files. Set your camera to the highest possible quality image, use good lighting on your painting without any glass in front of it, and use a tripod for your camera. Once the photo is taken, you must crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual painting; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the painting itself.
The maximum upload file size limit is 20mb. Large image files may take longer to process and upload.
Additional Entry Information
- You will pay for your entry by credit or debit card using our secure checkout system.
- After your entry is submitted and paid for, you may log back in to review your entry, edit artist and image information, and add or substitute images up until the entry deadline (April 24, 2023.)
- Entry fees are not refundable and must be submitted and paid by the entry deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted or changed after the deadline. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
For questions about the entry process or this website please contact ShowSubmit Support at [email protected]. We will get back to you between 9am and 6pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. You can also view the Support Center, Entry Guide, or our FAQ.
or to submit.
Don't have an account?
Looking for the Control Panel or Juror login? Log in above and use the Switch Role dropdown to switch between account roles.