This call for entry has closed and the information below is for reference only.
Looking for open calls for entry? View open calls
Looking for the NAWA Summer Small Works gallery? View the online art gallery
$45 for 3 entries
- Open to Women Artists ages 18 and up, US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Maximum size 2-D work 15” x 15”
- Maximum size 3-D sculpture 15” x 15” x 12”
- Image must be a JPG image 1100px or larger. Files will be automatically resized to the correct specifications. You do not need to resize your image.
- Files will be automatically renamed using your Name, Title of work, Medium, Size and Price. You do not need to name your image files.
The artist pays or passes the cost of packing and shipping, or delivering the work to the purchaser. Plan accordingly.
Work must be for sale; NFS is not allowed.
Additional Notification Information
Notifications will be emailed by the end of the day on June 29, 2023. We cannot respond to inquiries regarding the status of notifications before then.
Please add [email protected] to your email safe senders list.
After notifications are sent, you may view the status of your entry in your ShowSubmit artist account’s Entry History. Accepted works will be notated by a green check.
If you do not receive your email, you may also view your notification letter using the View Notification link in your Entry History.Note: Entries made prior to 2023 may not display the View Notification link.
Image and Filename Specifications
- You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
- Submit your original JPEG image files.
- Crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual work; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the work itself.
- Image files are automatically resized to 72 dpi and 1100 pixels on the longest edge.
- Image files are automatically renamed using your last name, first initial, title of the work, medium, dimensions, and price. e.g.
Image and Filename Specifications
ShowSubmit will handle the file resizing and naming based on the show specifications. You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
If you have already resized your images, or if you prefer to resize your images yourself, ShowSubmit will not resize the image if it meets the exact show specifications.
If your images are smaller than the required size, ShowSubmit cannot 'upsize' your images. They will be saved as is.
All images must be high quality jpeg (jpg) image files. Set your camera to the highest possible quality image, use good lighting on your painting without any glass in front of it, and use a tripod for your camera. Once the photo is taken, you must crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual painting; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the painting itself.
The maximum upload file size limit is 20mb. Large image files may take longer to process and upload.
Additional Entry Information
- You will pay for your entry by credit or debit card using our secure checkout system.
- After your entry is submitted and paid for, you may log back in to review your entry, edit artist and image information, and add or substitute images up until the entry deadline (June 23, 2023.)
- Entry fees are not refundable and must be submitted and paid by the entry deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted or changed after the deadline. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Don't have an account?
Looking for the Control Panel or Juror login? Log in above and use the Switch Role dropdown to switch between account roles.