This call for entry has closed and the information below is for reference only.
Looking for open calls for entry? View open calls
Looking for the AA 81st Annual Exhibition gallery? View the online art gallery
Art League of Long Island
107 E Deer Park Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
- 1 Entry per Artist
- $50 per Entry (non-refundable)
- 1 Work per Entry
Juror of Awards
Exhibit Entrants Requirements
- Renew or register membership and pay dues at audubonartists.org.
Elected Member Dues are $70; Associate Dues are $40.
All Member Dues for the July 1, 2023–June 30, 2024 fiscal year must be paid to participate in the show.
- Submissions must be made online at ShowSubmit.com Submit your original high quality Image file. You do not need to resize it or rename it.
- Elected and Honorary Members are Jury Free
* Elected members are subject to jury if the entry is not in their designated medium category.
- To enter on behalf of an Artist go to ShowSubmit, enter the Artist’s email address or a unique email address, if they don’t have one, to create their account and proceed with the submission and payment process.
- All dues and arrears must be paid by September 1st.
- Any entry received after September 8, 2023 will not be processed.
- This is an Elected, Honorary, Associate, and Non-Members show.
- Entries from NEW ASSOCIATE MEMBERS are welcome.
- Elected and Honorary Members are Jury Free*
Elected members are subject to jury if the entry is not in their designated medium category.
- All artist entrants must reside in the USA.
- All work by the artist must be original, created within the last 5 years, and not previously exhibited in any Audubon Artists Exhibit.
- Accepted media: Aquamedia, Collage & Mixed Media, Graphics, Oils/Acrylics, Pastels, Sculpture
- Computer generated art, photography or class work will not be accepted.
- No digital artwork.
- All work must be for sale (No NFS or POR) and priced realistically.
- One JPEG image, maximum 30" in height and width, including frame.
- Works must be properly prepared for hanging (NO sawtooth hangers!)
- Mats must be neutral or black.
- Two JPEG images of the same work with different views for Sculpture in the Round, maximum 15" length and width, 30" height
- Maximum weight 50 lbs.
- Pedestals provided by ALLI
Audubon Quality Standards
- Photograph all art without a frame, mat, glass, or objects in the background.
- Work should be well-lighted and in sharp focus.
- Sculpture should be photographed on a neutral background.
No Commission will be taken by Audubon Artists Inc. on any sale for the 2023 Online and In-Person Exhibition. Any communication on selling work on this exhibition must be handled by the Artist/Seller and the Buyer. Audubon Artists Inc. will not be involved. The Artists’ email address will appear below their work if agreed to in the ShowSubmit Entry Form.
Additional Notification Information
Notifications will be emailed by the end of the day on September 29, 2023. We cannot respond to inquiries regarding the status of notifications before that time.
Please add [email protected] to your email safe senders list.
After notifications are sent, you may view the status of your entry in your ShowSubmit artist account’s Entry History. Accepted works will be notated by a green check.
If you do not receive your email, you may also view your notification letter using the View Notification link in your Entry History.Note: Entries made prior to 2023 may not display the View Notification link.
Image and Filename Specifications
- Images should be at least 1200 pixels on the longest edge and no larger than 30mb. Images that are smaller than 1200 pixels on the longest edge cannot be made larger to meet the requirements.
- You do not need to resize your image files if they meet the above specifications.
- You do not need to rename your image files.
- Submit your original JPEG image files.
- Crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual work; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the work itself.
- Image files are automatically resized to 300 dpi and 1200 pixels on the longest edge.
- Image files are automatically renamed using your last name, first initial and the title of the work. e.g.
Additional Entry Information
- You will pay for your entry by credit or debit card using our secure checkout system.
- After your entry is submitted and paid for, you may log back in to review your entry, edit artist and image information, and add or substitute images up until the entry deadline (September 8, 2023.)
- Entry fees are not refundable and must be submitted and paid by the entry deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted or changed after the deadline. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.