Hosting your call for entry through ShowSubmit gives you access to all of our features.
- New Public facing show pages. Artists can access your exhibition details without needing to log in.*
- New Shareable show pages for sharing across social media platforms.
- New Reach thousands of artists in our Call for Entries email blasts promoting current and upcoming exhibitions.
- New Open entry reminders sent to artists with entries not yet completed before the deadline.
- New Host your online exhibition gallery on ShowSubmit or use an embeddable gallery on your website.
- New Online awards panel.
- Easy process for setting up calls for entry. Just send your prospectus and let us handle the rest.
- Preview show page before they go live.
- Secure credit card payments through Stripe to collect entry fees.
- Easy to use Control Panel to view and filter all entries and submitted artworks.
- Create custom lists and export Excel files or download images.
- View an archive of all past exhibitions run by your organization.
- Online jury panel. Choose from 4 different scoring methods.
- Accepted/rejected/awarded notification email setup and delivery.
- Email or phone support 9am to 6pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- New Receive deadline reminders for entries you have started but not completed.
- New Preferences to customize interests and receive emails for only the shows relevant to you.
- Mobile and user-friendly process to submit artworks for entry in art exhibitions.
- Upload your large JPGs and your files are resized and renamed automatically.
- Secure credit card payments through Stripe. Your payment information never touches our server.
- Artist dashboard for viewing and editing open entries. Edit your entry as much as needed, up until the deadline.
- Artist entry history for viewing past entries, including acceptances.
- Download current or past show prospectuses for shows you've entered.
- View all acceptances from your dashboard.
- Email support 9am to 6pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
“I found the online submission process simple, precise and easy to complete.” - Laurel Friedmann, CPS