Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- AAWS Members may submit up to 2 artworks.
- $20 per artist for up to 2 works per artist
- We will accept the first 50 entries.
- No piece may exceed 50 inches horizontally or 48 vertically, including frame, or 35 pounds in weight.
- All 2-dimensional works must be framed in a professional manner with wire attachment and be ready to hang.
- No “alligator” type hangers.
- Canvases must be framed, or gallery wrapped with no visible staples or unpainted canvas.
- Canvases with wet paint will not be accepted.
- Works on paper should be protected by glass or Plexiglas.
- Improperly presented work will not be accepted.
- This is a Family venue: no nudes or offensive subjects, please.
- All types of 2D fine art media accepted.
- 3D work may be considered if it can be hung securely on the wall and will be subject to approval.
- All work entered must be original art completed within the past three years and cannot have been displayed in previous Every Corner Gallery exhibits, unless it reflects the theme: WHIMSEY.
- Mass produced printed reproductions of paintings or drawings will not be exhibited.
- Hand-pulled prints, original digital prints and photographs are all acceptable.
- All work must be the exhibitor’s original idea and be created by the exhibitor.
Artists set their own prices. Artist receives 70% of the sales price; AAWS retains a 30% commission. North Carolina sales tax is added to the sales price. If your work is not for sale, please designate it as “not for sale” (NFS) on the entry form and include the Insurance Value.
Virtual Gallery/Promotional Images
- Submit a photo with as little reflection as possible if your work is behind glass.
- AAWS reserves the right to use these photos for promotional purposes and display them online in the Virtual Gallery.
Artwork Drop-off and Pick-up
We do not have the ability to store artwork.
Image and Filename Specifications
- You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
- Submit your original JPEG image files.
- Crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual work; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the work itself.
- Image files are automatically resized to 300 dpi and 1500 pixels on the longest edge.
- Image files are automatically renamed using your last name, first initial and the title of the work. e.g.
Image and Filename Specifications
ShowSubmit will handle the file resizing and naming based on the show specifications. You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
If you have already resized your images, or if you prefer to resize your images yourself, ShowSubmit will not resize the image if it meets the exact show specifications.
If your images are smaller than the required size, ShowSubmit cannot 'upsize' your images. They will be saved as is.
All images must be high quality jpeg (jpg) image files. Set your camera to the highest possible quality image, use good lighting on your painting without any glass in front of it, and use a tripod for your camera. Once the photo is taken, you must crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual painting; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the painting itself.
The maximum upload file size limit is 20mb. Large image files may take longer to process and upload.
Additional Entry Information
- You will pay for your entry by credit or debit card using our secure checkout system.
- After your entry is submitted and paid for, you may log back in to review your entry, edit artist and image information, and add or substitute images up until the entry deadline (November 17, 2023.)
- Entry fees are not refundable and must be submitted and paid by the entry deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted or changed after the deadline. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Don't have an account?
Looking for the Control Panel or Juror login? Log in above and use the Switch Role dropdown to switch between account roles.