2023 Members and Associates Online Show
Established in 1896, CLWAC remains committed to providing exhibition opportunities in the NYC area for women artists. CLWAC members are represented in museums, corporate and private art collection and galleries worldwide. Full artist Membership consideration is limited to those women artists who have had two juried acceptances in the Club’s Annual Open Exhibition over a five year period. For more information about the Club’s history and efforts, please go to: clwac.org
Jury of Selection and Awards
- Only Members and Associates in good standing over the age of 18 are eligible to enter this show. You must be a current or new paid associate member prior to entering. To join CLWAC as an associate visit: clwac.org
- This exhibit will showcase the professional artistic talents of our Members and Associates. No work done in a classroom or workshop permitted.
- Members and Associates will be juried into this show ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES.
- Entry fees will not be refunded on the grounds of an unacceptable entry.
- NO paper entries, email submission/entries or late entries will be allowed.
- In your entry, a valid email address will be required.
- The entry page provides further information on image sizing, image filenames, etc. Entries will be judged for awards in the categories shown under the AWARDS section below.
Oil/Acrylic, Water Media, Pastel, Graphics/Mixed Media, Sculpture
- Members: $25 for 1, $35 for 2
- Associates: $35 for 1, $45 for 2
- A maximum of 2 works may be submitted.
There will be no size limit to work.
A 25% contribution from all sales will be accepted by CLWAC. Artists are responsible for sales tax and shipping of artwork.
Additional Notification Information
Notifications will be emailed by the end of the day on April 28, 2023. We cannot respond to inquiries regarding the status of notifications before then.
Please add [email protected] to your email safe senders list.
Entry status will also be available in your ShowSubmit Artist account Entry History. Accepted works will be notated by a green check.
Image and Filename Specifications
- You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
- Submit your original JPEG image files.
- Crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual work; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the work itself.
- Image files are automatically resized to 300 dpi and 900 pixels on the longest edge.
- Image files are automatically renamed using your last name, first initial and the title of the work. e.g.
Image and Filename Specifications
ShowSubmit will handle the file resizing and naming based on the show specifications. You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
If you have already resized your images, or if you prefer to resize your images yourself, ShowSubmit will not resize the image if it meets the exact show specifications.
If your images are smaller than the required size, ShowSubmit cannot 'upsize' your images. They will be saved as is.
All images must be high quality jpeg (jpg) image files. Set your camera to the highest possible quality image, use good lighting on your painting without any glass in front of it, and use a tripod for your camera. Once the photo is taken, you must crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual painting; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the painting itself.
The maximum upload file size limit is 20mb. Large image files may take longer to process and upload.
Additional Entry Information
- You will pay for your entry by credit or debit card using our secure checkout system.
- After your entry is submitted and paid for, you may log back in to review your entry, edit artist and image information, and add or substitute images up until the entry deadline (April 14, 2023.)
- Entry fees are not refundable and must be submitted and paid by the entry deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted or changed after the deadline. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
For questions about the entry process or this website please contact ShowSubmit Support at [email protected]. We will get back to you between 9am and 6pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. You can also view the Support Center, Entry Guide, or our FAQ.
or to submit.
Don't have an account?
Looking for the Control Panel or Juror login? Log in above and use the Switch Role dropdown to switch between account roles.