Westhampton Beach2023 Drawing & Painting Exhibition
or to submit.
108 Main Street #2,
Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
Email: [email protected]
Curators: Thomas McIntyre & Eileen Baumeister McIntyre
Accepted artists will also have the opportunity to upload 10 additional artworks to our Gallery database online portfolio which is available to clients and where we request artwork for additional shows throughout the year.
- Up to 3 works.
- $25 for the first work.
- $10 for each additional work.
- Open to all national and international artists.
- Work must be less than 3 years old.
- Accepted mediums include oils, watercolor, acrylic, pastel, oil pastel, encaustic, colored pencil, silverpoint, graphite, pen and ink, scratchboard, charcoal and mixed media.
- Outside dimensions of frame may not exceed 60 inches in any direction.
- No digital art, photography or sculpture for this exhibition please.
- Artists are responsible for providing images with an accurate representation of their work.
- All accepted artworks must be professionally framed with wire for hanging. Works not received by the stated dates will not be hung.
- Acceptance/Rejection emails will arrive via ShowSubmit.
- Artists can edit their own entries during the entirety of the submission period through ShowSubmit.
- After the submission deadline, changes to submission entry will not be accepted. Submissions not adhering to the above guidelines may be omitted from the exhibition.
There is a customary 50/50 split between the artist and the gallery on all sales.
All accepted artwork shall remain on exhibit for the duration of the show, including any sold items.
Artists who do not utilize Air Float boxes will incur a $35 unpacking/packing charge.
Additional Notification Information
Notifications will be emailed by the end of the day on July 14, 2023. We cannot respond to inquiries regarding the status of notifications before then.
Please add [email protected] to your email safe senders list.
After notifications are sent, you may view the status of your entry in your ShowSubmit artist account’s Entry History. Accepted works will be notated by a green check.
If you do not receive your email, you may also view your notification letter using the View Notification link in your Entry History.Note: Entries made prior to 2023 may not display the View Notification link.
Image and Filename Specifications
- You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
- Submit your original JPEG image files.
- Crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual work; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the work itself.
- Image files are automatically resized to 300 dpi and 1500 pixels on the longest edge.
- Image files are automatically renamed using your last name, first initial and the title of the work. e.g.
Image and Filename Specifications
ShowSubmit will handle the file resizing and naming based on the show specifications. You do not need to resize or rename your image files.
If you have already resized your images, or if you prefer to resize your images yourself, ShowSubmit will not resize the image if it meets the exact show specifications.
If your images are smaller than the required size, ShowSubmit cannot 'upsize' your images. They will be saved as is.
All images must be high quality jpeg (jpg) image files. Set your camera to the highest possible quality image, use good lighting on your painting without any glass in front of it, and use a tripod for your camera. Once the photo is taken, you must crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual painting; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the painting itself.
The maximum upload file size limit is 20mb. Large image files may take longer to process and upload.
Additional Entry Information
- You will pay for your entry by credit or debit card using our secure checkout system.
- After your entry is submitted and paid for, you may log back in to review your entry, edit artist and image information, and add or substitute images up until the entry deadline (June 29, 2023.)
- Entry fees are not refundable and must be submitted and paid by the entry deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted or changed after the deadline. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
For questions about the entry process or this website please contact ShowSubmit Support at [email protected]. We will get back to you between 9am and 6pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. You can also view the Support Center, Entry Guide, or our FAQ.
Don't have an account?
Looking for the Control Panel or Juror login? Log in above and use the Switch Role dropdown to switch between account roles.