UPDATES TO THE SYSTEM
- The structure of the ShowSubmit system has been modified. What this means to you:
TO SET UP YOUR ARTIST ACCOUNT
- You now will have an Artist account with a single login password.
- Write down your password so you can find it in the future!
- This account will give you access to all your current and past entries.
- The entry process has been simplified and streamlined.
- You now can make changes to your entry right up until the entry deadline if you wish.
- This includes adding or swapping images before the deadline.
- You can see a list of your previous entries and selection results.
Use either Log in to Artist Account button to the right.
If you have used ShowSubmit before
, your MOST RECENT
password has been assigned to your account with your email address. Use the Existing Account button on the login page.
If you don't remember that password accurately, use the FORGOT PASSWORD link on the Existing Account screen, and we will immediately email your password to you when you supply some identifying information for us. In almost all cases we are able to establish your account with your prior records in this way. You can easily change your password at any time once your account is established.
If you are new to ShowSubmit
, simply click the Log in to Artist Account button and use the New Account button on the login page. Your first time you will be asked for some contact information and the answer to a security question in case you forget your password in the future.
Problems? Questions? We are always (well, nearly aways) available at email@example.com
Welcome to ShowSubmit - a web-based entry system for online submission of artwork to juried exhibitions, including management of the entry data and images, and an online jurying system.
ARTISTS - if you are in need of assistance with preparing your digital images for entry, please see the page on Photo Preparation
If your art organization now holds shows with online entry, or would like to do so, ShowSubmit can provide you with this online submission service.
"I wouldn't entrust the processing of over 1,000 Pastel Society of America Annual Exhibition entries to anyone other than ShowSubmit."
See the pages above:
- Jimmy Wright, President, Pastel Society of America (PSA)
- Description: system features, explanation
- Demos: to try out the Entry Demo for artists,
the Control Panel Demo for Show Chairs, and the Jury Panel Demo for online jurying for entry into the show
- Costs: learn about the costs for your organization.
"I also want to personally thank you for making the jury process, which was daunting, very easy to use. It was without a doubt the best I have ever used."
Please contact ShowSubmit by email with any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Richard McKinley, juror, Pastel Society of America (PSA)
Thank you for your interest.